- Have at least 1 to 3 years relevant working Experience.
- Directly reporting to Technical Manager.
- Attend any site visit at client premises.
- Able to prepared Cost and Contract tender documentation involving Technical and Commercial scope.
- Respond to customer & supplier inquiries when necessary
- Monitoring the progress of projects. Implement and develop detail work programmer.
- Prepare weekly and monthly report including update.
- Ensure good project management on projects awarded by client.
- Capable in applying for AUTOCAD software, and any Microsoft Project application.
- Advantage for those with experience in Instrumentation in oil & gas environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and proficient in the English
- Possess positive work attitude, hardworking, able to accept new challenges, responsible and trustworthy.
Tarikh Tutup: 14 November 2014
** Only short listed candidates will be notified.