JOB VACANCY - CONTRACT EXECUTIVE
UBF Maintenance S/B (UBFM), a local Bumiputra Company was incorporated in June of 1995. We majored in downstream Engineering & Maintenance Services, mainly in Oil, Gas and Petrochemicals Plant in Malaysia as well as other of this region.
- Possess at least in Degree qualified (ideally in Quantity Surveyor, Mechanical Eng, Civil Eng, E&l Eng)
- At least 2 years of working experience with related field
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Excel/PowerPoint/Project
- Commitment, independent & team working skill
- Excellent verbal & written English
- Willing to work in Kemaman, Terengganu
- Salary (negotiable)
- Analyze and review contract requirements, obligations, provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, corporate policies and business unit procedures.
- To attend site visit / tender briefing / technical and commercial meeting.
- Prepare and administer routine correspondence, contract documentation to ensure timely and coordinate tender bid submittal.
- To be part of a tender team in delivering high quality bid.
- Prepare, organize and maintain bid, contract records and related correspondence documenting contract performance and compliance.
- To be responsible in managing, monitoring and coordinating all quantity surveying work and contractual matters.
# Interest applicants, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- closing date: 15th January 2017