Tractors Petroleum Services Sdn. Bhd. (TPS) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sime Darby Industrial Sdn. Bhd. (59220-K) and is licensed by both the Ministry of Finance and Petronas. TPS is one of Malaysia leading contractors with strong expertise in managing turnkey projects and providing equipment supply, maintenance and service to the oil & gas and power industries. The reputation comes from our established partnership with Caterpillar and GE Oil & Gas.
- Manage overall tendering exercise and project implementation
- Prepare package proposals, purchase orders execution, monitor progress and delivery of projects and coordinate project information between principals and clients
- Establish and maintain good rapport with client and key customers in Oil & Gas industry
- Evaluate and prepare for maintenance of service projects at sites
- Address and follow up with customers and vendors in execution of projects
- Participate in Plant Shutdown activities
- Monitor payment schedule, invoicing and liaise with Account Department on project payment transactions
- Provide competitive information and conduct lost sales analysis
- Plan, execute and manage job activities such as engineering, procurement, inspection, testing and subsequent site erection as per requirement
- Formulate, organize and oversee strategies for the business and monitor branch operations in revenue generation and contract costing
- Schedule Planned Maintenance Jobs with engineers
- Monitor aging work-in-progress, monthly closing and operation statement on cost and expenses
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience, preferably in Oil & Gas industry on maintenance and repair
- Proficient in spoken & written English and Bahasa Melayu
- Must be PC literate
- Good command of interpersonal and communication skills
1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.