- To prepare the tender, and quotation
- To manage filing / documentation, and report
- Respond to customer & supplier inquiries when necessary
- Responsible for any ad-hoc duties assigned by superior
- To conduct the preliminary negotiations with suppliers
- To suggest changes that will improve product quality, promote better availability, or provide greater economies in purchase or application.
- Responsible for securing the best price for all purchases without jeopardizing quality, confirming all orders and their subsequent delivery
- To handle, directly with the vendor, all correspondence concerning purchases, including price adjustments, the return of defective or incorrect materials, additional shipments to fill shortages, purchase order cancellation, and to present claims for shortages and damages.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Electrical/Instrument in Engineering, Quantity Surveyor or equivalent
- Capable in applying for AUTOCAD software, and any Microsoft Office application
- Have at least 1 year relevant working experience in Oil & Gas is preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills and proficient in the English
- A good team player and be able to establish effective and good working relationship with all levels of personnel
- Able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated & independent.
- High degree of negotiation skills and sales ability.
- Posses’ positive attitude, excellent presentation & communication.
Application Deadline: 22 Mei 2014
Esteem Energy Engineering Sdn Bhd No. 4533, 1st floor,