tolong post iklan ni. tengkiuuuu...
Vacancy post for HEAD OF QHSE
- To implement and maintain certification of ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- To remain abreast of all relevant QHSE laws, codes of practice and standards
- To compile, establish, document and control the QHSE manual and all quality and safety related procedures and work instructions.
- To report QHSE Management System performance to the top management and ensure the QHSE Management System is established, implemented and maintained in accordance with the system requirements.
- To conducts risk assessment and risk mitigation measures on-site and before commencement of projects.
- To perform regular internal quality, environment, safety and health audit to ensure the company complies with quality, environment, safety and health control requirement.
- Undertakes corrective and preventive measures to ensure a proper environment and health for the organization and its stakeholders. Comes up with proposals for corrective or preventive measures, and investigates, analyzes and reviews accidents or near misses within the organization.
- To ensure regular emergency response is effective and that managers and employees are prepared at all times, this personnel oversee designs and conducts drills, both announced and unannounced. Coordinates HSE subordinate staff working under her command, and ensures that work safety permits are enforced.
- To make sure that all employees are properly informed about the working, environmental and safety policies of the organization.
- To lead steering committee meeting, arrange and coordinate for management review meeting.
- To compile for all non-conformance report and notify for improvement and prevention.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to write and to converse well in English and Bahasa
- At least 5 years of working experience in related field
Please submit your CV stating your experience, current and expected salary, required notice period and recent photograph via email, write-in or fax to;
CR ASIA (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD (256390-U)
Lot 1, PT 8250-1,
Fax No.: (60) 09 863 2328