Tasks & Responsibilities:-
- Monitor and maintain all the Electrical Equipment with High Responsibility.
- Review and update all the electrical drawing (One line diagrams, electrical equipment location drawings, plan drawings, details, schematics, wiring diagrams, etc.) of technical vendor submittals for installation requirements.
- Update all the work procedure and work activity compliance with Maintenance - Electrical and Instrument Manual.
- Monitor and plans all the Electrical PM, CM activity and shutdown activity.
- Monitor all the PM and CM work order 100% completed.
- Ensure all Installation and testing for high rise activity compliance with Malaysia Electrical Law and International Standard.
- Assist in the development of project schedules and manpower requirements.
- Review and checking of technical vendor submittals for instalation requirements.
- Able work under pressure and minimum supervision.
- Able to travel.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Electronic, Instrumentation Engineering or other related field.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field particularly from refinery/petrochemical plant.
- Knowledgeable in Electrical activity.
- Working knowledge of ISA Standards and International Codes.
- Effective computer skills both verbally and in writing with superior, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
Interested, please submit your resume to email : firstname.lastname@example.org