Construction Site Supervisors
-Preferably Degree/Diploma in Civil/Structural holders with at least 1 year working experience in the construction industry or related field.
-Good coordination skill, organized, analytical and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
-Possess own transport and willing to travel.
• Execute work assigned according to schedule through proper planning.
• Ensure project meets the stipulated quality requirements by closely monitoring and supervising the work and to take the appropriate actions timely to remedy any shortcoming.
• Check all construction drawings, identify and highlight discrepancies, if any, and take the appropriate timely follow-up actions.
• Arrange, coordinate and monitor the work of the casual workers, to ensure optimum utilization of labour and quality of work carried out.
• Schedule, coordinate and monitor utilization of site machineries to ensure optimum usage.
• Experience in Taking Off from Engineering drawing, preparing Bill of Quantities and tender document.
• Attending site and technical meeting with other consultant and contractor.
• Any other duties as and when assigned from time to time.
- Must have valid OGSP
Sent your cv at email@example.com
Location for work at Paka, Terengganu
Salary : Nego
Status : Permanent or Contract