JOB OPPORTUNITY - "VACANCY" - (from Azlan - post on 10.00am, 6/2/14)
COMPANY - EXXONMOBIL
= Position required-
1) Marine Consultant -
- Certificate of Navigation or recognized equilavent.
- Valid offshore safety passport and have completed safety training.
- Min 10 years experience in oil & gas and above at least 2 years in mooring and anchor handling operations in the offshore environment.
- Have supervised and been involved with MODU moves and mooring operations.
- Have edequate computing skills to prepare detailed procedures, drawings/layouts, reports and presentation packages.
2) Industrial Hygienist -
- Degree in Engineering, Science or Equivalent
- Min 3 years experience in industrial hygiene
** ( Posses a valid EMEPMI offshore safety passport )
3) Start up Production Specialist
- Min 10 - 15 years experience in oil and gas
- Trade or engineering qualification.
** (The Start up Specialist assume day to day for the new operations preparations for start-up deliverables and operations of the process and utility system associated with during start up and initial operation.
4) Contract Administrator
- Degree in Engineering
- Min 5 years experience in oil&gas industry with at least 2 years in Contract Administration.
** - Responsibilities for contract administration and change order
- Understand project work process
- Ensure in consistency in handling compensation by project team.
- Able to handle contract cost monitoring and claim resolution.
Kindly forward your cv in "Words Version" to email@example.com. /
cc to - firstname.lastname@example.org