- Handle all incoming reception calls, deliver messages promptly >
- Sorting, distributing incoming mails, faxes, documents & packages. Posting outgoing mails as well as proper recording of postage utilization >
- Ordering and maintaining stationary, toner, pantry, and postage supplies. >
- Booking of flights and hotels for staffs travels; visa application (if required) >
- Assist in daily administration works and Ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
- Process recruitment, shortlisting and coordinating interviews. >
- Responsible for following-up with necessary procedures for new and resigned staff. eg. Clearance and exit interview. >
- Update and maintain employee's personal file, leave and etc.
- Assist in banking, invoices and daily bills payable related matters. >
- Responsible to keep overall documentation and paperwork updated.
- Degree Holder in Administration / any related fields
- Experience Minimum 2 years
- Proficient in both written & spoken english
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Able to work independently and willing to learn.
- Posses own transport.
**Interested candidate, please email your cv to email@example.com or fax to 09-858 2049