- To be involved in SAP migration
- To process Account Payable (AP) for invoice posting
- To assist in projects and OPE billing
- To perform Account Receivable (AR) - sending statement of account and invoice reissue
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- 3 Internship position(s) for duration of 5 month(s).
2. Able to speak and write fluently in English
3. Proficient in using Microsoft tools (Excel, Word and Power Point)
4. Good interpersonal skills
Students are welcome to write-in their application (to forward resume, university cover letter & latest academic transcript) via Jobstreet or firstname.lastname@example.org