During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Join our dynamic team as: GRADUATE TALENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (GTP) INTERNS
- All GTP Interns will be trained, attached and exposed to various skills in the plant turnaround (TA) management in the oil and gas and petrochemical industries. Successful candidates after 12 months training duration or less will be offered job employment with the Company.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): high self-confident, good interpersonal, positive working attitude.
- Preferred skill(s): MS Office, MS Project, AutoCad.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- 25 Internship position(s) for duration of 12 month(s).